Monday, December 24, 2012

LIC (Linear IC's and Application) full Notes by Arunkumar 4th Sem EC/TC

Hello Dear friends, today I’m going to give you one more notes on a 4th semester, 2nd year subject known as one of the hardest subject, Linear IC’s and its Applications (LIC). This NOTES is written by Arunkumar, Lecturer at STJIT, Ranebennur. This NOTES is very effective for the VTU students and other students, as the way of writing of NOTES is very easy and systematic. This NOTES is written along with the old year’s question paper with their matched and perfect answers. Most of the students follow this notes to study LIC. All the major units are here inside if notes along with the numerical problems.

Circuits are explained in precise way. So you can directly go through this notes, the books on LIC from the different author is bit complicated in explanation. But for the more numerical problems and more detail, you should also have your preferred text book.

For Download either click here or click on the Download button given below.



From
Citystudentsgroup



12 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I m vishal 3rd year vtu student ece.. I have a personal request for ccitystudentgroup please mail me at vishals715 @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. send me signals&systems notes nail id sanjayreddy79@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Hi Vishal,
    Thanks for writing to us, you can also ask your query or any request by droping a mail, our email id is citystudentsgroup@gmail.com
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii, Last sem I have downloaded, I can't download the notes please help me.

      Delete
  3. Thank u guys for this help to others

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this blog is really instructive. I would like to know more about this.


    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I get the notes of LICA, unit 5:More applications.. It's not given in the pdf, Pls mail me @ kadambaharsha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I get the notes of LICA, unit 5:More applications.. It's not given in the pdf, Pls mail me @ kadambaharsha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please send me electronic devices and circuits regulation 2013 notes please johnvincentraj077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please send me electronic devices and circuits regulation 2013 notes please johnvincentraj077@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. please send me linear integrated circuits fabrication of ic notes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search On Flipkart

Facebook Connect